East Side House
We believe that education is the key that enables all people to create economic opportunities for themselves, their families, and their communities. We enrich, supplement, and enhance the New York City education system and put post-secondary options within reach of students. We provide workforce development and career readiness training infused with technology to enable community participants to improve their economic status and lead more fulfilling lives.
LTW Paid Internship:
– Get paid $15 an hour
– 10-15 hours a week
– Paid bi-weekly
– Explore new career and educational possibilities
– Improve your resume by building your work experience
– Consistent daily attendance and punctuality to classes
– Must be in good academic standing in all classes
– Attend a weekly internship seminar
– You must have a social security number and photo ID (YABC ID or NYS ID) or US Passport and Social Security Number or US Birth Certificate and photo ID (YABC ID or NYS ID)
Meet Our Program Director
Students placed here learn valuable customer service and organizational skills.
LTW Program Director at Lehman YABC